What is SEO?
SEO aka Search Engine Optimisation, is exactly what it says on the tin. Optimising and boosting your organic (non-paid) position up the rankings on pages such as GOOGLE & YAHOO. SEO encompasses both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines.
Why is SEO so Important?
SEO is probably the single most important long term aspect you can focus in terms of your website being cost effective and driving real, worthwhile customers to your website. Users trust search engines, and having your website presence at the top of search engines such as GOOGLE for keywords related to your specific niche, stands you in a much greater stead of turning those clicks into real customers, which in turn, generates revenue for your business and increases your business ROI.
What are the Benefits of SEO?
- Low Cost & More cost effective than PPC marketing.
- Definite increase in website traffic
- Permanent Results = Less marketing budget spent in the long run.
- Better Return On Investment (ROI)
- Gain massive credibility & Trust with your potential customers.
- Your competitors are more likely doing it, so should you. (Don’t be left out in the cold.)
- Help your website stand out within the 250mil websites currently live on the web today.
- Review data and see what keywords people are searching for most in relation to your business.
SEO Fun Facts
Of online experiences begin with a Search Engine
Of internet users do not go past the first page of search engines when searching for prospective websites
Are conducted on the web each month around the world
Of search users begin their search with a mobile device and this percentage will only increase
Of user clicks on the first page of search engine results go to the top 5 results
SEO sounds great, but how much will it cost me?
- £ 99
Starting from, per month
Surprisingly, SEO is very cost effective and low cost if executed in the right way. Ginger Locus offer amazing monthly SEO packages starting from just £99pm to help your business reach the top of search engines. It is also worth pointing out that SEO will ALWAYS work out cheaper in the long run that other marketing methods such as PPC and Social Marketing.